Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Welcome, and Happy New Comics Day!

Hallo, and welcome to my new blog "Have Fun Read Comics!" The title pretty much says it all. This blog is about celebrating the joy I get from comics and pop culture, as well as reminding myself and others that really, when it comes down to it, hobbies should be fun!

So, where better to start than the excitement of New Comics Day and the fourth installment of the DC reboot?!  Today I will be heading down to my new local shop, Lee's Comics of San Mateo, CA. (The shop's not new, just me - to the neighborhood.) I'm planning on picking up the following new arrivals from DC:

Action Comics #4
Animal Man #4
Swamp Thing #4

and, one of my favorites of the reboot so far:

Batwing #4

















Hooray! I got even more psyched for the issue after I read the USA Today sneak preview and interview with the author, Judd Winick. Go Judd! I'll let you guys know what I think of #4 later today. I loved #1-3, but there's a new artist on this one, so we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment