Thursday, April 12, 2012

"The Avengers" Premiere


The Avengers premiered last night in Hollywood, and all the stars were out and looking slick! I am really excited for this movie, and can't believe it finally opens in only 22 days!! Watching the premiere live last night on E Online and YouTube was good fun. They shared some more clips/trailers from the film, and had some decent interviews with the actors and director Joss Whedon. Its a quite fit cast, as you can see from the photos (more at OTRC.com), and the film promises to be action-packed. Can't wait!



1 comment:

  1. I'm the world's biggest Batman fan, but "The Avengers" will be the movie of the summer! I'm usually not one for Red Carpet hoopla, but watching this premiere event the other day with my beautiful wife got me even more excited!

    ReplyDelete